Everyone at the firm understands the sensitivity of family law cases, and we focus on providing a comprehensive approach to resolve the legal matters.
- Divorce, legal separation and modifications
- Property division
- Child custody and visitation
- Calculate child support and help obtain spousal support / alimony
- Paternity / parenting rights
- Appeals of dissolutions of marriage and child custody
- Prenuptial agreements
- Contempt proceedings
Dealing with bankruptcy can be difficult, but the lawyers at Prichard Law Office PC are ready to help you.
Prichard Law Office PC will:
- Help you understand the different types of bankruptcy
- File your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Be by your side at your creditors meeting
- We represent both debtors and creditors
Civil litigation includes a wide variety of cases in which one party is claimed to have committed a wrong, but not a crime. We represent individuals and business entities who seek to enforce their rights or reclaim money owed.
- Contract disputes
- Employment law
- Personal injury
- Small claims
- Wrongful death
- Property damage
Real Estate Law
From real estate transfers and purchases to disputes, a real estate matter requires solid legal advice.
- Buying and selling property
- Real estate closings
- Drafting and reviewing leases, deeds, closing documents and other contracts
- Handling all aspects of land installment contracts
- Resolving landlord tenant disputes
- Resolving boundary disputes
- Handling easements, zoning matters and mechanic’s liens
- Quiet title actions
Knowing the law and planning for the future is a smart way to protect what you’ve worked for.
- General and medical powers of attorney
- Income & estate tax planning
- Living wills (advanced directives)
- Affidavits of surviving spouse
Corporate & Business Law
Setting up your business is important to protect your personal assets. Prichard Law Office PC will advise you in the appropriate structure, ie Incorporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnerships, or Startups.
We help prepare necessary documentation, including:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Articles of Organization
- By-laws and operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Corporate minutes and resolutions
- Stock certificates and ledgers
- IRS S Corporation election
- IRS Tax employer identification number application
Once you are in business, know we work with large and small companies on a wide variety of corporate legal matters, including:
- Business plans and execution
- Contract negotiation and litigation
- Commercial transactions
- Shareholder and member agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property
Probate is the legal process wherein the estate of the deceased is administered.
As an attorney for the estate we will assist at every stage of the probate process.